THE ELEGANCE OF JAPANESE DESIGN, THE HIGH QUALITY OF ITALIAN FABRICS, THE EXCELLENCE OF POLISH PRODUCTION
Style, research, technology. TATRAS, international brand of high-end down jackets men/women, combines the clean lines of Japanese style, the excellence of Italian workmanships and fabrics, to the technical production of the Polish goose.
LOGO AS A CONCEPT!
The logo represents the union of wisdom, skill and taste, with three crosses symbolizing the three countries, while TATRAS finds inspiration from the Tatra Mountains, the chain on the border between Poland and Slovakia.
VALUES ADDICTED! Innovation - Quality - Exclusivity
The absolute values are the high quality of the product, result of constant research and careful selection of materials, combined with innovative design, exclusive and glamorous but with a strong commercial appeal. Japanese design, research and development combined with the sophisticated Made in Italy and the production experience of the best Polish goose represent the strengths of the brand of down jackets now considered among the best in the world.
TECHNOLOGY AS POETRY
The technical performance of the tissues accompanied by a contemporary fit, slim but not excessively, joining the sophisticated care of the details and the search for new design solutions. An unusual model that is inspired by the lines of the kimono, with trench coats, jackets and parkas fields. The fabrics are often synthesized specifically for TATRAS following the style. Japanese origin for nylon and synthetic fabrics, while the natural fibers come from the best Italian company as Limonta and Loro Piana. The Polish goose makes the garment functional for the winter and cold climates. Pieces "dyed" create an original style between past and present, tradition and innovation, highlighting a strong personality.
FEATHER, DOWN & CO.!
The padding of every garment is made by selecting the best goose on the market: the Polish one. Not all feathers are the same. Goose down and goose feather, while providing similar technical quality (soft, waterproof), have very different characteristics. That's why every TATRAS product is composed of 10% GOOSE FEATHERS [feather] characterized by a central stem with numerous filaments, which guarantees elasticity, fit and support for the product. But the remaining 90% is made of real GOOSE DOWN, smaller and softer because it’s without the central stem and capable of giving absolute volume and lightness to every single product. So the higher is percentage of goose down in a product, the greater will be its lightness and softness.